In the latest episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast, hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault discuss various cybersecurity topics. They cover the guilty plea of Razzlekhan, known as the Crocodile of Wall Street, for the largest crypto laundering scheme in history. They also explore the safety concerns of typing while on a Zoom call.
Graham takes the opportunity to express his frustration with public EV chargers.
Listeners are warned that the podcast may contain adult themes, rude language, and nuts.
The podcast episode includes an embedded player where users can listen to the full episode.
The hosts of the podcast are Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault. Graham can be found on Twitter at @gcluley, while Carole can be found at @caroletheriault.
The episode is sponsored by Kolide and ClearVPN. Kolide offers Device Trust for Okta, ensuring secure access to cloud apps. ClearVPN provides IP address hiding, unrestricted browsing, and online privacy.
Listeners are encouraged to support the show by sharing it with friends and colleagues, leaving reviews on Apple Podcasts or Podchaser, and becoming a supporter via Patreon or Apple Podcasts for ad-free episodes and early-release feeds.
The show can be followed on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, on Mastodon, on the Smashing Security subreddit, or on the official website.
The theme tune for the podcast is “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan, and assorted sound effects are from AudioBlocks.
The article concludes with a brief author bio of Graham Cluley, a veteran of the cybersecurity industry. He has extensive experience in the field and is a renowned international public speaker on cybersecurity, hackers, and online privacy. Readers are encouraged to follow him on Twitter, Mastodon, Bluesky, or contact him via email.
– The “Smashing Security” podcast discusses various cybersecurity topics in the latest episode.
– The episode covers the guilty plea of Razzlekhan for a major crypto laundering scheme and the safety concerns of typing on a Zoom call.
– Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault are the hosts of the podcast.
– The episode is sponsored by Kolide and ClearVPN.
– Listeners are encouraged to support the show by sharing it, leaving reviews, and becoming supporters.
– The show can be followed on various platforms and the official website.
– The article includes a brief author bio of Graham Cluley, a cybersecurity industry veteran and public speaker.