The Washington State Transportation website and its mobile app experienced a disruption due to a sophisticated cyber attack. Online freight services and travel maps were affected, and the Federal agency is actively working to restore these services.
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD fell victim to a suspected cyber attack involving file-encrypting malware. The center took precautionary measures by temporarily shutting down its network, impacting staff and patient care. Collaborative efforts are underway to investigate the incident.
The Government of Maine disclosed a ransomware attack that affected millions of individuals. The breach was attributed to a vulnerability in the MoveIT file transfer system, impacting various systems related to education, health, human services, and more. Approximately 1.3 million residents were affected.
Kyocera, an American electronics manufacturer, has begun notifying over 39,000 individuals impacted by a ransomware attack. The attack occurred between February and March and exposed sensitive information, including social security numbers and employee names. The motive behind the attack remains unclear.
– The Washington State Transportation website and Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD experienced cyber attacks.
– The Government of Maine disclosed a ransomware attack affecting millions.
– Kyocera is notifying individuals impacted by a ransomware attack on their systems.
– These incidents highlight the ongoing cybersecurity threats faced by various industries and organizations.
– Collaborative efforts and investigations are essential to mitigate risks and prevent future cyber attacks.