As the annual NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament approaches, SecurityWeek is giving the cybersecurity community a chance to join in on the excitement with their “Cyber Madness” bracket challenge. This contest is created to bring the community together in a fun and competitive way to compete for great prizes, earn bragging rights, and have some fun.
Participants of “Cyber Madness” will create their own brackets, select their picks to win each game and then submit them to be judged. The participant who has the most correct picks at the end of the tournament will be named the winner. They will receive a suite of prizes including a $1,000 cash prize, 1-year subscription to SecurityWeek, and a variety of other awards.
SecurityWeek is also promoting “Cyber Madness” with a variety of promotional activities. They have organized a series of events leading up to the tournament, including virtual roundtables and webinars, to give the community a chance to network and share ideas. SecurityWeek is also hosting a “Cyber Madness” tournament bracket challenge on their website, which will offer additional prizes and chances to win.
The “Cyber Madness” bracket challenge is a great opportunity for the cybersecurity community to come together, have some fun, and compete for amazing prizes. It’s a great way to celebrate the start of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament and show your cybersecurity spirit.
• SecurityWeek’s “Cyber Madness” bracket challenge is a contest designed to bring the cybersecurity community together
• Participants create their own brackets and submit them to be judged
• Winner receives a suite of prizes including a $1,000 cash prize, 1-year subscription to SecurityWeek, and other awards
• SecurityWeek is promoting the event with a series of events leading up to the tournament and a tournament bracket challenge on their website
• “Cyber Madness” is a great way to celebrate the start of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament