In the context of the article, the
The article discusses the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast, where cybersecurity experts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault delve into the topic of hackers breaching Booking.com and the issue of untrustworthy reviews. The podcast explores the scams happening on Booking.com and raises concerns about the authenticity of some of the user-generated content on the platform.
The podcast is described as potentially containing nuts, adult themes, and rude language, indicating that it may not be suitable for all audiences. It also includes a link to a podcast player where listeners can listen to the episode.
The hosts of the podcast, Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, are mentioned along with their respective Twitter handles. This information allows listeners and readers to connect with the hosts directly on social media.
The article also includes links to the podcast sponsors, namely Kolide, Vanta, and Panoptica. These sponsors offer cybersecurity solutions and services, and the article provides an opportunity for readers to explore these offerings.
Ways to support the podcast are mentioned, such as recommending it to friends and leaving reviews on platforms like Apple Podcasts and Podchaser. The article also highlights the option to become a supporter via Patreon or Apple Podcasts, which provides ad-free episodes and early access to content.
The article concludes with information on how to follow the podcast on social media platforms like Twitter and Mastodon, as well as visiting the official website for more episodes. The theme tune and sound effects used in the podcast are credited to the respective creators.
In summary, the
– It helps in structuring and organizing content on webpages.
– The article discusses the “Smashing Security” podcast episode on hackers breaching Booking.com and untrustworthy reviews.
– The article provides links to the podcast episode and mentions the podcast hosts’ Twitter handles.
– Sponsors and ways to support the podcast are highlighted.
– The article concludes with information on how to follow the podcast on social media platforms and visit the official website.