In the context of the “Smashing Security” podcast, the
The article also includes a
element, which is used to create paragraphs of text. In this case, it is used to provide a brief summary of the podcast episode and introduce the topics that will be discussed.
Additionally, the article includes elements, which are used to display images. These images are related to the podcast episode and provide visual representation or context for the content.
At the end of the article, there is a set of key points that summarize the main topics and highlights of the podcast episode. This provides a quick overview for readers who may be interested in the content but don’t have the time to listen to the entire episode.
1. The “Smashing Security” podcast discusses various cybersecurity topics.
2. The latest episode features a discussion on hiring an assassin online, US military personnel data, and trolls and tattoos.
3. The hosts of the podcast are Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, with guest Dave Bittner.
4. The episode includes an interview with Jason Meller of Kolide.
5. The podcast may contain mature content and language.
6. The article includes images and links related to the podcast and its sponsors.
7. Listeners can support the podcast by sharing it with others and leaving reviews.
8. The podcast can be followed on Twitter, Mastodon, Reddit, and its official website.
9. The article is written by Graham Cluley, a cybersecurity veteran.
10. The article includes a call-to-action to follow Graham Cluley on social media for more exclusive content.