Zero Trust (ZT) is an increasingly important security concept for organizations of all sizes. It is based on the idea of eliminating implicit trust, and instead continually validating every stage of digital interactions. This means that, rather than relying on a single, shared network perimeter, users, devices, and data all require an individualized assessment and authorization process. ZT is a holistic security approach that provides organizations with greater control and visibility over their data, while also simplifying access controls for all users.
At the Zero Trust Security Summit, we will be exploring the concept of ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) and sharing war stories on how to best secure an organization. Featured sessions and topics include:
- Identity Powered Zero Trust
- How to Create a Multi-Layered Approach to Cybersecurity
- Zero Trust – Beyond the Buzzwords
- Tech Session: The Supply Chain of Problems: SBOM, N-Days and Zero Trust
- Panel: CISOs Share Lessons on Implementing ZT Principles
- Fireside Chat: The History and Evolution of Zero Trust
The Summit is made possible through the generous support of our Platinum Sponsors: Tanium, Okta, and 1111 Systems.
As companies look to strengthen their security posture, zero trust is quickly becoming the gold standard. By attending the Summit, attendees will gain a better understanding of how to implement zero trust, as well as the benefits of doing so. Moreover, they will be able to hear first-hand accounts from seasoned security practitioners and gain insight into their own security challenges.
The Zero Trust Security Summit will provide attendees with the knowledge and resources to help them build a secure, defensible and reliable security posture. By attending, attendees will gain insight into the concept of zero trust, as well as practical advice on how to best implement it in their own organizations.
- Zero Trust (ZT) is a holistic approach to security, providing greater control and visibility over data.
- The Zero Trust Security Summit will explore the concept of ZTNA and provide attendees with practical advice on how to implement zero trust in their own organizations.
- The Summit is supported by Platinum Sponsors Tanium, Okta and 1111 Systems.